Who are Palletways ?
Palletways was founded in 1994 starting with our UK business based in Lichfield, Staffordshire. After 10 years of successful trading, the business then opened facilities in Europe starting with Nijmegen in The Netherlands, quickly followed by Spain, Italy and Germany. Today the business has pan European services running within 24 countries, via over 350 members between a strategically placed network of 23 hubs.
In 2016 Palletways became the express palletized freight arm of Imperial Logistics and the business has continued to grow from strength to strength. Imperial Logistics has allowed the Palletways business to strengthen its position in Europe, helping to achieve the goal of “The European Pallet Network” of natural choice for the distribution of express palletised freight.
Imperial Logistics is a mainly African and European logistics provider of customised integrated value-add logistics, supply chain management and route-to-market solutions. Imperial Logistics has established capabilities in transportation, warehousing, distribution, synchronisation management and international freight management operating in consumer packaged goods, specialised manufacturing and mining, chemicals and energy, healthcare, automotive, machinery and equipment and agriculture.
Our express palletised freight services include:
- Over 45,000 palletised shipments daily throughout 24 European countries
- Domestic Premium and Economy services ensure delivery within 24 – 48 hours
- Express international delivery within 72 hours of up to 6 pallets per shipment
- Specific day and time delivery options
- 23 distribution hubs across Europe
- More than 350 network members in Europe with over 400 collection and delivery depots
- Next generation cloud based IT system throughout Europe for real time tracking within the whole Palletways network