Who are Palletways ?
Palletways was founded in 1994 starting with our UK business based in Lichfield, Staffordshire and became part of Imperial Logistics in 2016.
Imperial Logistics is a mainly African and European logistics provider of customised integrated value-add logistics, supply chain management and route-to-market solutions. Imperial Logistics has established capabilities in transportation, warehousing, distribution, synchronisation management and international freight management operating in consumer packaged goods, specialised manufacturing and mining, chemicals and energy, healthcare, automotive, machinery and equipment and agriculture.
During the past 21 years Palletways has developed a strategic network of more than 400 depots and 23 hubs.
Our express palletised freight services include:
- Over 40,000 palletised shipments daily throughout 24 European countries
- Domestic Premium and Economy services ensure delivery within 24 – 48 hours
- Express international delivery within 72 hours of up to 6 pallets per shipment
- Specific day and time delivery options
- 23 distribution hubs across Europe
- More than 350 network members in Europe with over 400 collection and delivery depots
- Standardised IT system throughout Europe for tracking within the partner network