Who Should be a Palletways Member
Our success has been built on delivering a consistently high level of customer service throughout our network. As such, we only award memberships to the very best transport companies in the industry. This ensures standards and customer expectations are maintained across the continent.
As you would expect, this process is robust and transparent, and carried out under strict rules of confidentiality for both parties.
Requirements to be a Palletways Member
Our success has been built on delivering a consistently high level of customer service throughout. As such, memberships are awarded to the very best in the industry to ensure standards and customer expectations are maintained across the network. To enter into the process of becoming a member you should have;
- The appropriate industry accreditations (Eg. O License)
- A registered and operating premises
- Strong management and financial stability
- An adequate and mixed fleet that includes articulated and rigid vehicles capable of carrying out the services required.
- A drive to succeed and grow with a focus on service excellence
For more information on how to become a member contact our team today here.