Imperial is in 32 countries, employing over 27,000 people and is ranked within the top 30 global logistics providers. Listed on the JSE in South Africa, this African and European focused logistics provider , specialises in contract logistics, integrated freight management and market access services.
Imperial focuses on five key industry verticals:
Imperial's Corporate Responsibility
Imperial recognises it’s impact on the thousands of lives that it is directly or indirectly involved with, and it strives to exercise care and attention when dealing with stakeholders. Imperial subscribes to the view that corporate sustainability is founded on accountability for the decisions it makes.
Imperial has six sustainable development priorities which are:
1. Continual improvement of integrated and customised services
2. Development of effective leadership and empowered people
3. Ensuring stakeholder health and safety
4. Maintain ethical business practices
5. Local relevance in markets of operation
6. Minimise environmental footprint
For more information about our parent company, Imperial, see their website.